InBetween FInal Webinar “An innovative ICT technology to boost an energy-efficient lifestyle”
InBetween Digital Platform and Mobile App identify energy wastes, teach how to conserve energy and motivate people to act
We are glad to invite you to InBetween final webinar “An innovative ICT technology to boost an energy-efficient lifestyle” on 23 September, from 10.00 to 12.00 CEST, when all project results will be presented.
After three years since InBetween project started, the Project Consortium succeeded in developing a set of smart solutions for buildings which allow to induce energy efficient lifestyles by simultaneously assisting Users to identify energy wastes, learn how they can conserve energy and motivate them to act.
In particular, we have developed a CLOUD-BASED PLATFORM and a MOBILE APPLICATION , two interfaces for the same InBetween platform, which offers advanced energy services, such as:
- An energy performance evaluation and benchmarking service (EPEBS) which take into account three main energy analytics (current consumption, occupancy, weather conditions) and uses competition as a driver to promote energy-efficiency behaviours
- An Energy dispatch optimization service (EDOS) which monitors users’ energy consumption, determines the optimal time in which an appliance in a specific home should be activated in order to minimize costs and optimizes any potential presence of renewable energy sources like solar panels or wind turbines.
- A Non-Intrusive Load Monitoring (NILM) service, which provides feedback to household residents on the way they spend their energy and, more precisely, on which home appliances are in use by connecting smart meters (e.g. sensors for measuring the energy consumed) with every appliance at home.
- A Real Time Home Monitoring Service (RTHMS), which runs without stopping 24/7 and in close-to-real-time analyzes events that pertain to energy conservation, security and health-related issues, and fires notification through the mobile application which are meant to motivate the end user to adopt more energy-efficient, safe & healthy behaviors.
The agenda of the event includes the following sessions:
- 10.00 – 10.15: InBetween Project Introduction – Project Coordinator Federica Fuligni (RINA)
- 10.15 – 10.35: InBetween Platform and Mobile App – Project Technical Coordinator Marko Batic (PUPIN)
- 10.35 – 10.50: The project experience in Austria– Project Partner Helmut Bruckner (SONNENPLATZ)
- 10.50 – 11.00: The project experience in France –VIDEO by Project Partner Marie Longueville (VILOGIA)
- 11.00 – 11.15: How InBetween promotes behavioral change – Yael Parag – (IDC)
- 11.15 – 11.45: Q&A session
- 11.45-12.00: Conclusions and “#Smarthabits Photo Contest” Award ceremony– Project Technical Coordinator Federica Fuligni (RINA)